All Because Two People Fell in Love........est. 2007
Friday, May 1, 2009
PICTURES
Here are some pictures of our little guy! I can hardly believe that he is going to be four months old in just a few days! Enjoy the pictures! I'll updat on life sometime soon...promise!
Oh Chels he is adorable!!!! I'm so excited that you guys are planning on coming to Collin's graduation get together. It will be so good to see you. We miss you guys and I haven't even met Graham!! Thanks for the post!
Oh boy he looks like aBottom! Not th e Bottom you might think of the cute one living in AZ. We miss you and love ya, and give that hansome fellow hugs and kisses!
8 comments:
Oh Chels he is adorable!!!! I'm so excited that you guys are planning on coming to Collin's graduation get together. It will be so good to see you. We miss you guys and I haven't even met Graham!! Thanks for the post!
Oh handsome little man. I love you so much Sugar Grahammy!! thanks for hanging out with me today you always make things better.
Oh my heck he is just adorable!! I love him!
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow! I can't wait til they are little buddies!
What a little stud! He is so cute chels!
Chelsea! I just found your blog through Bree's! Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog! chantealbrooks@yahoo.com
Oh boy he looks like aBottom! Not th e Bottom you might think of the cute one living in AZ. We miss you and love ya, and give that hansome fellow hugs and kisses!
What a cutie! You guys are such cute and i'm sure awesome parents!! I can't wait till I get to meet the little guy! Love you!
Post a Comment