Tuesday, February 10, 2009

5 weeks and growing like a weed!


Our little sleeper takin a nap

Graham stickin out his toung at Grandma M.


GO COUGARS!!!! I'M TRUE BLUE ALWAYS!!! (just like mom and dad)


My daddy and Me...He is the BEST daddy in the whole world!! :)


Me with Teddy...I am just getting SO big!!
Our little guy is growing like a weed! He is getting so big! When Graham left the hospital he weighed 7.1 and at his 2 week appointment he weighed 8lbs even. He gained almost a pound in a week and a half...and now he's going on 10lbs. He is the best little baby. Great eater and great sleeper and we love him with all our hearts. He blesses our little home and we just think he's the greatest joy!!! Graham is our little piece of heaven and it feels now like he's been with us forever...i can hardly remember what it was like without him. Mommy and daddy love you little giligan!!!


7 comments:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Yay! An update! I love him he is so adorable! We need to get him and brynlee in a picture. she looks like a giant next to him

M & J said...

Auntie Meg LLOOVVEESS him too!

courtnee said...

Is and Chels,
How cute Graham is. He really is-of course I do not have to tell you proud parents that. We still love you and miss you all. Give Grandpa Ken and Grandma Lis hugs from us. You Bottoms are super!!!
Court

Sassy said...

He is ABSOLUTELY beautiful...I know I know he's a dude but he is a pretty baby!

Savy said...

So so cute!!! Don't you love being a parent!? Kids are the best! I bet you guys are awesome parents!!!! Wish I was closer to you so we could see eachother!

Chandra said...

hey chelsea! i saw your blog on callies links. your little guy is so dang cute!!!! congratulations!:)

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

oh my gosh! your little boy is so cute!!!!!!! you are so lucky...i wish I had a baby.