
Isaac is graduating from ASU with his Bachelors Degree in Physical Education! We are so proud of him and can't wait to celebrate this event and milestone in his life. (Now I'm going to get mushy...just warning you)
Isaac, I love you. Not only for who you are, but for who you make me want to become! You are an amazing father and I can't wait to see you with our little girl! You have worked so hard to get to this point and always did it with a great attitude. You are an amazing person and I am so extremely blessed to be your wife! Thank you for always providing for us and loving us with all that you have! I love to laugh with you, and I love that you make me laugh everyday! I love the passion that you have for teaching. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication! I love you more than you will ever know! Congratulations babe! Can't wait till December 16th!!!
7 comments:
This is SO exciting!! Way to go Issac!
Congrats Isaac!!
Congrats Isaac, on graduating and also on your beautiful family
Congrats you guys! We know getting thru school is a family effort, so congrats to Chelsea and Graham too:) Love you all!
So you haven't blogged for 8 months.... You're having another baby?! And you're due the day after me! How exciting! Good luck!
And congrats to Ise! Getting to graduation is a great feeling! I can't imagine being in school with kids, so kudos!
Ah, Chels...I loved your "mushy" words...You are such a sweet wife...thank you for all you do for my Izzy and your sweet children...and our family! I love you very much...and I'm so proud of you and the great sacrifices you have made for this degree as well!
Love you...Mama Lisa xoxox
I'm leaving this comment in the hopes that you get an email alert. You need to do a blog update! Even a quickie! I don't know what's happened in your family lately!!
Post a Comment