Saturday, April 10, 2010

No More Paper Towel Rolls

He is so so so busy. I can hardly keep up with him! Here are a few more fun pictures...including my newest adventure, Brace Face! Graham just got some new little van's shoes and LOVES them (Goodwill for $2.99, thanks Grandma M!). He loves to have no clothes on an just his shoes. It's so cute! I just found the cord to my camera... hence, lots of photos. And we have the I. so more updates hopefully! Thanks!







Today While i was washing dishes i gave Graham a paper towel roll to play with. He was being quite and i wasn't really paying attention...then i turned around and saw this...




He was soaking wet. No more paper towel rolls for my little smarty pants!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

M & J said...

I couldn't love him any more!!! Ha ha, just you wait momma! He's on his way to being TWO- you might look back and smile over paper towels! ;P

PS- You make braces CUTE!Love you!

courtnee said...

How cute is that little man.. lovin' him