Monday, October 26, 2009

Utah Trip




I think someday I want to live in Utah (look at those colors!)


Ise and I at the game (we had Great seats!)



Isaac and I got the opportunity to go to Utah for a short trip this weekend to see the BYU vs. TCU Football game. It was a short trip and we left Graham with my mom (I missed him like CRAZY....that was not any easy thing to do!) And becasue the game was...HORRIBLE...i'm still trying to decide if it was worth leaving him behind and traveling 21 hours to watch it. But i've decided it was. Although i missed Grahamer it was great to get away for a few days and be with my husband. We did some fun stuff at game days and got to see family!
College Game Day with ESPN was a blast and we stayed on Campus all day long and hung out and participated in fun games. We sat in the car a watched a movie for an hour and a half while it reained prior to the game. It was a quick trip but it was sure FUN!!!! :)








6 comments:

Rebecca said...

That sounds like s fun little trip! Too bad the game was lame! We stopped watching by half-way through. At least you got to be part of ESPN game-day! Hope you guys are doing good. We really should hang out.

Tahnee said...

looks like fun chelsea! i agree... utah color are sooo pretty!!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

How fun! I know I always wish AZ had fall colors...Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Savy said...

HOw fun! You should have stopped by to see us on the way up! I want to see you guys so bad!!!!

Sarah said...

Isaac,
This is Beau Ross...actually it's sarah but beau wanted me to say hi and see what you are up to. Hope all is well with you guys. Send me an email and I will send you an invite to our blog if you would like.

Beau
(Sarah is typing)

Sarah said...

ooops here is my email. becstwin@msn.com