Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Time, Thanks & Thoughts...

New Years Eve 2006

Snow in Mesa 2006

I love the holiday season! I love everything about it; the smells (pine, cinnamon, fresh baked goods, etc.), family, food, time, vacation, giving, frape', Christs' birth...EVERYTHING!! I am so thankful this holiday season to be so close to both our families. I am thankful that this pregnancy is almost over and that our Little Graham will be here soon! I am SO grateful that Nikki and Lovin Family stopped by tonight to see us...it's been way to long! I am thankful for all our wonderful friends and family and their amazing gifts at Grahams shower last weekend. What a blessing you all are to help him start out his life, we couldn't have done it without all of your help, so THANK YOU!!!

I've been thinking today about our Savior and how merciful and kind he is. Today in church our Relief Society lesson was on the Second Coming. I love our Savior. I am incredibly greatfull for his infinite Atonement, without it my life would be MUCH different! I want to have a beeter relationship with my Savior, and i know as a mom i want to rely on him for great strength, that only he can give me. I love my Savior and i am thankful for his presence in my life. I want my husband to know how much I love and cherish him. He is the sweetest man and one of the best things that has ever happened to me! He is my best friend! I am excited to be a mom and can't wait to have Graham here (any day now...3 weeks left).

I hope that you all have a wonderfull Christmas and Happy Holiday Season! We love you all!!!

6 comments:

Sassy said...

I am getting so excited for you to have your new little son...this is a perfect time of year for babies!!! I ♥ his name...I hope it fits him when you see him, but sometimes that happens...they just don't look like their name...I hadn't checked your blog in sooooo long because I wasn't sure you were posting any new things but I saw activity on my sidebar and just had to come say hi....I sure do love you sugar and wish you the very best!!!

MeganHowell said...

chels! this is megan adams.. or, eh, howell now! i blog stalked you:) send me your email and ill add you to my allow list! and good luck with baby g, he will be here sooooooooooooo soon!!!
mebah729@msn.com

Sassy said...

CONGRATS! I hear you have a wonderful addition to your fam! BOY OH BOY! Now the FUN begins!!! You might notice some sarcasm in that...sorry...the first few years are awesome!!!!!

Miss Lisa said...

Chelsea...I just was so touched by your testimony and your sweet note here...thank you for being in our family...you and Jess are truly "angels" sent to our home of boys...I didn't realize when I was having all boys (esp. during the teenage raising years!) how blessed I'd be with daughter in laws someday...it certainly has made it all worthwhile! Love you..and thank you for "passing through the shadow of death" to bring forth a sweet spirit...baby Graham is heaven-sent too...I love him dearly...grandchildren are the best! Love you...Mama Lisa :)

courtnee said...

Hi guy finally we can blog- go and visit ours you will get a chuckle out of it- for example we put your parents in as the "bottoms" hee hee. Can not wait to see pics of little Graham congrats!! We love you and miss you all!!!!
Court

courtnee said...

this is Tai what is up the cougars ended the season on two bad L losing to Utah and then losing to Arizona on the other hand Utah finished number two in the polls so that was not good i was not cheering for Utah when they played Alabama i don`t know about you and congrats on the new baby well see you