Hello, Hello! I know i am a HORRIBLE blogger, or so I've been told. Life is just crazy busy. These are my first real belly shots since i got pregnant and i am 28 weeks along! I know that is sad, but hey at least i'm finally getting there. I promise once he's born i'll get bored being at home and not working and i'll do better (but i know i've promised that before ;)
Anyways, since i've last written...We're having a BOY!!!! He is due on January 6th, only 3 months left till he comes. We love the name we've chosen, but we'll have to see if it fits the little kicker once he comes out. Graham Isaac Bawden is the name we love, and we ageee on! He is a little mover and has decided that he hates getting the hiccups :). I am so excited to be a mom and Ise can NOT wait to be a dad! Our friends Kyle and Camille just had their baby girl Brynlee about a month ago...and to see Ise with her just makes me smile! He is going to be the best daddy!!! Well, i hope you enjoy the prego tummy pictures (and my chubby cheeks)! Maybe i'll make it a tradition to blog on Wednesday nights while Ise is at school. Till later!
5 comments:
We are so excited for you! You look so great pregnancy suits you. We can't wait to meet little Graham.
You look darling! We are really excited for you guys. Hope all continues to go well. We love you!
FINALLY!!!! You are precious! The pictures are awesome!! You're looking fantastic! We need to get together!
Hey Sis! I AM SO EXCITED TO BE AN AUNTIE!!! It was so amazing to feel him move for the first time! Thanks you for letting me have that moment. You will be the BEST mom- you've always had that very maternal touch. Your belly pics are way cute- just like you! Love you!
Congrats on the baby! I am glad that we can keep in touch on blogging now!
Love ya, Hilary Wood
Post a Comment