Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy News!!!

Hello All, I'm sorry there are no pictures yet, but read the below blog and you will understand. Anyways...Isaac and I have some happy news...We are going to have a baby (or rather i'll have the baby...)but we are going to be parents, a real mommy and daddy! I know i'm a boring blogger, but i promise i'll be more exciting! Anyways thought we'd share the good news, you can tell whoever you'd like! Yeah!!!

11 comments:

Keri Larson said...

Hey congratulations guys!!! We are so excited for you. I hope we get to see you guys before we leave for Oklahoma, but it´s probably not likely. I´m seriously way excited for you. Having a baby is so fun, and so hard, but so worth it. We love you guys.
Keri and Zack
ps-our blog is zackandkeri.blogspot.com

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Oh am I happy for you guys!!!!!!!

Katie said...

We are so excited for you two! Congrats!!!!!

Teresa said...

Congrats! Don't forget to add that widget to your blog that shows how far along you and and how big the baby is...I love visuals! We are so excited for both of you!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Yay you updated!! ahah we need to hang out...seriously it's been way too long

Sassy said...

SHHHUUUUUTTT UP! That is Great news!!!! I always thought you would make the best wife and mother...oh my stars!!!! AWESOME!!AWESOME!!!♥YA If you would like an invite into my bloggity blog blog please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com it would so good to talk to your sweet mom{GRANDMA} today...we're doin' lunch tomorrow!!! WOOHOO!!!

stephanie said...

hey chels....my mom told me that you all had blogs...i am so happy for you..you are going to be the best mommy!! send me your email so i can invite you to my blog..skhatch@hotmail.com

stephanie said...

ok so it has been awhile since you updated but sounds like you have some good excuses..baby, moving, married life....hope you are doing well..love ya congrats on the new house!!

Laura Millett said...

do you guys know what you are having yet?? we need to come over and see your new house- it's been forever since we've seen you guys

mindy said...

WOOHOO!!
congrats girl! fun to run across your blog after i haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!

so happy for you!

mindy said...

thats Mindy Riggs {Hermann}

shoulda said who i was! sorry!