So this past weekend we went on our annual Bawden family camp out to Sycamore Creek! It was a blast as always and included: delicious food (especially the hamburgers from Uncle Clyde's freshly butcherd cows "tender and Loin" were there names ;), quading, smores, rhinoing? (is that a word?), hanging out with family, killing a rattle snake, and paintballing!
The mister and I (Oh don't we just look lovely...can you see the dirt in my teeth? ha ha)
Thank you mom and dad for letting us use your Yukon, it was nice to not have to set up a tent(Also thanks for taking Claire for the night, love you both!!!)
I have NEVER seen this little man that dirty! He was coverd from head to toe!I didn't get very many pictures this weekend, i was too busy being baby-less and having way to much fun. Isaac took some on his iphone and i know Lisa (my mother-in-law) took a bunch too, so i'll upload more later of paintballing and the rattle snake!
It was an AWESOME weekend, and the weather was perfect!

3 comments:
Oh my word! This looks like so much fun and if I could look as cute as you do after days of camping, I'd be a happy camper! Love ya Chels!
Your blog is just adorable and congrats on baby Claire. She is just precious. You have the cutest family!
Love the new blog look Chels! We are going to miss you guys so much it's still so surreal!
And why the heck do you look way too cute camping!!!
Post a Comment