Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Beggining Bloggers...

Okay, Okay...so we are stating a blog! I don't want to bore you with all the i don't know what i'm doing stuff...(but i really don't.) Anyways, I'll just update you all on what is new with us...Isaac is going to school right now at MCC. He will be transferring to ASU soon to complete the Secondary Education program. He wants to be a high school teacher, and football coach! He is a hard worker and is currently operating our carpet cleaning business, Willis Quality Carpet Care (call if you need us!!). I am not attending school this semester, just working...fun, fun! I work at an orthodontist office as a full time chair-side assistant, and LOVE it!!! Well that's it for now...it's late. I promise i won't bore you all anymore with how we are and what we are doing, i will try to be more entertaining and make it exciting!!! Goodnight!

9 comments:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Yay! I'm so happy you guys jumped on the blogging band wagon! It's a good time...and addicting

Laura Millett said...

yay chelsea!! i'm excited to have more friends on here!!!

M & J said...

Hey Sis! I am glad you guys are on here. We just started a blog too! You have to teach me how to make a friends list!! I am clueless. Well I'll see ya tonight @ dinner. Love ya!

M & J said...

Good luck on your house! I home you get good news tonight. Love ya!!

M & J said...

HOPE! LOL I'm a dork- I HOPE you get good news tonight!

Katie said...

I am so glad you are blogging! Keep up the good work!

~AliSa~ said...

Hey you two! I'm so glad that I finally got to meet and hang out with you guys. Too bad the Sun's didn't win!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Yay!!! I was so happy when you commented on my page!! I love it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK Chels....It's pretty bad when your Mom is out-blogging you!! Where is your post on the big news??!!!!